Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back to Blogging and Say yes to the dress...

Hey there everyone,

I am going to attempt this again. Today, I have just uploaded my first two youtube video's on natural hair and I said, I would start blogging again as well. As usual, lots of things have gone on since the last time I have been on here, but I will definitely fill you all in.

I am heavily engulfed in planning the wedding and everything has been a huge blessing of a journey. Just had my maid of honor,3 bridesmaids and a friend here this weekend to help me "Say yes to the dress" and boy did we have an amazing time the whole weekend. Life is good and God is even greater. I could not be more pleased. Stay tuned for more updates and blog posts and be sure to check out my youtube page and subscribe. www.youtube.com/EJHALO

Here is a pic for you guys from the "Say yes to the dress" weekend... Enjoy

NaturallyEJ

No comments:

Post a Comment