EJHalo on Youtube

Loading...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mixed Silk Deep conditioner and Leave in

I also purchased the Mixed Silk leave in and deep conditioner yesterday. I believe it is Sally's version of Mixed Chicks. I am a co-washer and I do not use shampoo at all on my hair, so I did not purchase the shampoo. I totally bought this product on a whim and did not read the ingredients in the store. I am not super huge on not using certain ingredients, but I have stayed away from a lot of silicons and this product definitely has some of those in it as well as other ingredients that many may not like.

As I used the leave in last night, it had a smell of a mild pump it up as it came out of the bottle, I used it anyway and I can't say as of right now if I will do away with it or not. I have heard great things about the deep conditioner though. I twisted my hair last night after applying the leave in and sealed my ends with shea butter wheat protein. So maybe tonight I will use the deep conditioner and let you all know what I think about it. Stay tuned...

Naturally EJ


3 comments:

  1. SO,I tried it out and I am not sure how I feel about it, so instead I found a college student who wanted to try it out, I will be shipping it to them. You all know how it was for us in college... Stay tuned, I will see if she wants to post a review on the mixed silk products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

    nolvadex

    ReplyDelete
  3. @woyujune thanks so much for posting. This was one of my very first natural hair posts. I actually never used this product again after that one time. I had a natural college girl ask me about it and said she wanted to try it but was low on cash (as we know college kids are) so I just sent it to her as a gift since I hadn't used any of the stuff but once. She was very appreciative and I am glad I was able to help. Thanks again for posting.

    ~NaturallyEJ

    ReplyDelete