Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My favorite products right now

So, I am sitting here and decided blog about my favorite products. I have co-washed (conditioner only, no shampoo) my hair for approximately one year now and I wanted to let you guys know my current regimen.

Since being natural I have worn my fair share of wash and go's, but as the winter came, I decided to try not to wash my hair as much and to try to keep it moisturized in other ways. I am a faithful Herbal Essence *hello hydration* user. I co-wash with this and I also use it as a leave-in. On the days that I do not wash my hair, I simply tie it with a silk scarf and the next day I apply Soft sheen Carson Roots of Nature Hair Healing Thickening Cream... It is my miracle working solution for now.

Another product that I use on my hair is Shine hair polish and this is also one of the greatest things to me. Below I have included a picture of each of the three products mentioned in this post. I will upload a video of a twist out from the dry hair state and a twist out from the wet state using these products to show you what the results are on my hair. Stay tuned!

Chat soon
~NaturallyEJ





No comments:

Post a Comment