Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kyah Alexandria Natural Products and Free Promo for my subscribers!!!

Oooooh Eeeeemmmm Geee! So, I was out of town for the weekend with my fiancee' and when we returned home I happily welcomed a package from Kyah Alexandria . Sooooo when I initially got a message from the owner of these products I was told that I would receive a couple of things to try out for review, but instead. I basically received the ENTIRE line as well as a special "GIFT" which was a pair of handmade earrings from the jewelery line of this wonderful lady!!! I am more than pleased! Here is a pic of the entire package I received and the earrings as well!!!








Guess What!!!!?!?!?!? I also have a special code for my subscribers!!! You must subscribe to my blog and/or Youtube Channel in order to receive the discount. The promo is: "For every $20 you spend, you will receive a sample shampoo bar of their choice" You must enter "EJHALO" in the special comments box along with what shampoo bar you want at checkout. SO if you spend $20 you get one free bar, if you spend $40, you get two bars and so on, you all get the idea!!!

I am soooo ready to dive in these products and try them out. I will post an HONEST review on youtube about these products, but until then enjoy this introductory video and the pictures of everything I received. In case you missed her link above to the main site click here to see Kyah Alexandria's Hair Products and also browse the rest of the site for Candles , accessories , skin and much more!!!



NaturallyEJ ツ


P.S. Please click HERE to subscribe to my youtube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment