Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Hump Day! Are you working out??




Okay, so let me start off by saying that I do not work out and I am trying very hard to get in the groove of doing so. With my wedding 4 months away, I could really use a boost! (HELP!!!) So, I was searching the forum on CurlyNikki.com and I came across a health and fitness post started by @MyManaiiMane entitled "Great Workout Apps You Can't Miss". I clicked on it and found the best thing next to sliced bread! It is called MiCoach. She also recommended NikeTrainer... I downloaded both apps and went out for a walk! Man am I in love. This app tracks your pace, incline, distance, time and the whole shebang! Check it out and let me know what you think. I know we love out Natural Hair, but I am all about promoting good health and fitness...

I am determined to live healthier in every aspect I can, thanks to @MyManaiiMane for the post! You have motivated me and I hope I can do the same for someone else...


No comments:

Post a Comment