Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Terrific Tuesday! Non Hair Post #Random

Hey guys,

I hope everyone is having a terrific Tuesday. I wanted to first let everyone know that Walgreens has a BOGO free sale on supplements, so for those of you taking prenatals for your hair growth and things like biotin or simply Vitamin C, D, etc. You guys should go by and stock up!

So I was on youtube and came across an old video of myself from back in the day when I was in College at FAMU! What great years!!! I thought I would share it with you all. Don't die laughing, it's old skool! Well I'll call it a throwback! LMBO... Happy Tuesday everyone! I will have a hair video coming in the next couple days!

~NaturallyEJ

P.S. I am the chick on the FAR right in the yellow jersey! Couldn't tell me nothing back then. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment