Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Herbal Essence 2/$3.97 at CVS

Hey!!!

This week CVS has a sale going on in their weekly add for Herbal Essence products. Basically, you need a cvs card which is free to get, it's just like a grocery store perks card. You purchase the two products of your choice and it rings up for $5.97 when your receipt prints out, you get a $2 off coupon on your next purchase at the store which basically makes your purchase $3.97 for both. Here is a picture of the receipt they will print out for you to get $2.00 off your next purchase.


Also, I am not sure if they randomly print out coupons for stuff, but the lady ahead of me in line didn't have her cvs card, so I allowed her to use mine. She just bought some minor stuff, like trail mix and a beef jerky or something and the cashier gave her the receipt but handed me the coupon that came out with it and low and behold it was 25% off my next purchase good for 3 days only. When I got to the register she said I could combine my two receipts so I did! I went back and got two full price Organix tea tree mint conditioners, used my $2.00 off coupon and my 25% off coupon for a total of $9.21 spent on organix. Which is regularly priced at $6.99 at cvs. Here is the pic of the second receipt.


I know you all may think, it's not worth it, but I say go for it. I got two bottles of Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and two bottles of Organix Tea Tree Mint and my combined grand total was less than $15. I am satisfied with that purchase. You can use your $2.00 off on anything in the store that is full priced for 30 days! Even if it is something that only cost $3. I hope this helps someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment