Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Shea Moisture Products BOGO free!!!

First I want to say thanks to everyone who is following my blog, I really appreciate you. Pplease comment and also subscribe to my youtube page!! I will have some new videos up soon on a new natural hair product that I will receive in a couple days and on some new styles!!!

My youtube page <~~~~~~ Please click, subscribe and add me as a friend!!! Soooo, on to the good stuff! I just found out some news and had to share it with you all. I've recently started using Shea Moisture products, but as I got up this morning and did a little web searching, I see that at Walgreens these products are now BOGO free!!!! Anyone out there who uses these products may want to go and stock up! I am on my way out the door in a short few to check them out! Below are some of the products. They are all normally $9.99, so just think two products for that price and they last a while, well mine have!

No comments:

Post a Comment