Monday, November 21, 2011

Quick Outfit of the Day (O.O.T.D)

Happy Monday,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I also hope that everyone is ready or preparing for a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with family and loved ones this week. As I was at my mother-in-laws house this weekend learning some great family recipes, I decided to have my niece grab the camera and help me out by filming a couple frames so I could put together an O.O.T.D video as requested by one of my youtube subscribers.

This outfit is just a casual laid back fall look and I plan to do more O.O.T.D videos with different looks throughout the rest of this year and next year so stay tuned. I hope you all enjoy this short vid. Shouts out to the 14 year old behind the camera!

~Mrs. Drayton




No comments:

Post a Comment