Monday, August 15, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Strips

Happy Monday everyone!!!

I have walked pass these strips for quite some time now and finally decided to give them a try... Boy was I so glad that I did. I absolutely LOVE the results and they were so easy, it makes no sense!

What strips am I speaking of??? The Sally Hansen's Salon Effects nail strips... The color I chose was blue ice, but please believe I will be going back to get many more..





After I sat down yesterday to apply them, it literally took about 15 minutes from start to finish. Half way through the process, I decided to grab the camera and record a video, for those who may have thought about trying this out or those who really didn't realize how simple it was to apply these.. Here goes the video. I hope you all enjoy and have a great week!






No comments:

Post a Comment